Arthur Rohaert is doctoral student at the Division of Fire Safety Engineering, Lund University.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B. Sc.)
- Master of Civil Engineering (M. Sc.)
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering (M. Sc.)
- Wildfire smoke behaviour modelling
- Wildfire evacuation modelling, traffic modelling
- Use of virtual reality in evacuation research
Current research project:
- The Wildland-Urban Interface fire evacuation modelling platform WUI-NITY.
- The Resilience and Adaptation to Climatic Extreme Wildfires (RACE Wildfires), funded by the National Research Council of Canada
Telephone: +46 46 222 17 68
E-mail: arthur.rohaert (a) brand.lth.se