Pete Thompson is an adjunct senior lecturer at the Division of Fire Safety Engineering, Lund University, and also a Senior Principal Engineer for Autodesk, Inc.
- BSc(Hons) in Building, Civil and Structural Engineering at Bath University, UK.
- PhD “Developing new computer modelling techniques for crowd movement” at The University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Evacuation modelling/parametric simulation aspects of project “Crowd Safety: prototyping for the future”, funded by Brandforsk.
- Enabling the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) as a platform for engineering and scientific analysis.
- Dynamic thermal simulation/energy modelling of buildings.
- Evacuation modelling aspects for the Human Behaviour in Fires international Masters course.
Telephone: +44 747 639 4348