There will be five workshops arranged on Sunday before the 12th International Symposium on Fire Safety Science hosted by the division in June 2017.
Each workshop will include a panel of experts that will engage with the audience discussing and debating the pertinent issues in the topic. The workshop titles are:
- Quantification of Fire Effluent Toxicity
- Large Outdoor Fires and the Built Environment
- New approaches to evacuation modelling
- Global perspectives of Timber in high-‐rise buildings
- Better Linking Fire Safety Science and Fire Safety Engineering: Research Priorities for Fire Safety Engineering
More information can be found on the symposium website iafss2017.se