The graduation ceremony for the IMFSE students of cohort 2014 was held at Gent University on September 9. The students gave short summaries of their thesis work and professors associated with the program delivered speeches. Professor Patrick van Hees and Dr. Nils Johansson represented Lund University at the ceremony.
The student chapter at the IMFSE program has also recently been approved as a official SFPE student chapter. The IMFSE student chapter is now one of 15 SFPE student chapters around the world!
The International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering is supported by the European Commission (EACEA) and is commonly organized by:
- Ghent University (Belgium - Coordinator) T
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- ETH Zürich (Switzerland) - associated partner
- University of Queensland (Australia) - associated partner
- University of Maryland (USA) - associated partner
You can read more about the IMFSE program here.